1 Can of tuna in olive oil
- 4 red bell peppers * poblano peppers if you like spicy!
- 2 (5.3 oz each) cans tuna in olive oil La Sirena
- 1 ½ cups cooked rice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 ½ cup shredded monterey jack cheese
- 3 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- Tomato sauce of your choice or use ingredients below to make your own!
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- ½ onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- Sea salt
- Black pepper, or pepper of your choice (for seasoning)
*Poblano peppers are mild, so maybe substitute another pepper.