- 2 cans of La Sirena tuna in water
- 1 ½ cups sliced mushrooms
- 1 ½ cups zucchini, grated
- ½ cup onion, chopped
- 8 sheets of pasta for lasagna, pre cooked
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 1/2 cups of béchamel sauce
- ½ cup basil pesto
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded mixed with ¼ cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- Preheat the oven to 350° F
- In a saucepan, sauté onion, mushrooms, and zucchini in olive oil. Add tuna and season to taste.
- In a baking pan, pour ¼ cup béchamel sauce. Then add layers of lasagna noodles alternating with tuna, white sauce, pesto, and cheese. Bake for 40 minutes, or until golden on top. Let lasagna rest before cutting and serving. Enjoy!